6. What is the process of finding a great general contracting firm?
When deciding on a great contracting firm, make sure to check references, affiliations, ratings and documentation of past work.
7. Do you have a payment plan?
Yes, we use AMS Financial.
8. What is the difference between a general contractor and a subcontractor?
General contractors are licensed to take on all phases of construction. A sub-contractor specializes in an area of expertise and/or trade. However, general contractors can act as sub-contractors on certain jobs.
9. Is there any work that you don’t do?
Yes, we don’t do removal or disposal of asbestos and other toxic materials.
10. When can I expect a formal estimate?
A formal estimate is rendered to the client 2-3 days after the initial visit.